viernes, 26 de junio de 2015

Last Day of Work

Today was my last day of work. Feels kind of weird. I just sent out my goodbye email:

Dear Everyone,

Today is my last day at SOLCARGO. I want to thank everyone for having accepted a gringo into the SOLCARGO family. I take with me great friends and many good experiences. It has been a pleasure.

So that we are in contact, here is my personal email: xxxxxxx@gmail.com

A hug to everyone,
-Taylor

///

Estimados todos,

Hoy es mi último día en SOLCARGO. Quiero agradecerle a todos por haber aceptado a un gringo en la familia de SOLCARGO. Me llevo grandes amigos y muchas experiencias buenas. Ha sido un placer trabajar con ustedes.

Para que estemos en contacto, aquí está mi correo personal: xxxxxxx@gmail.com.


Un abrazo a todos,
-Taylor

Tomorrow we are doing a Tour de Cantinas in the Centro Histórico and then I have Sunday and Monday to pack up my stuff and say my final goodbyes. I am ready to leave, but it's hard not to be a little sad. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario